16 People Who Feel Like They Are at the Top of the World After Reaching Their Goals
The internet is one of the most populat places for people to share their successes and achievements. And sometimes people can be seriously inspired or discouraged by those third party successes. But, there are many reason why you should take these cases as inspiration rather than discouragement. You can learn from these people and just because you haven’t reached your goal yet, it doesn’t mean that you are lesser than them.
Now I’ve Seen Everything is happy whenever we see others being so excited with their success.
1. “We cleaned nearly 150lbs of trash out of the waterway behind our corporate office.”
2. “7 months, 2021 was a year of glow-ups for me. Excited about the progress to continue in 2022!”
3. “I just snapped and decided to try counting calories and see if that helps. It was so much less restrictive, so much easier on my mentality.”
4. “Fitting nicely into a large range of clothing is one of the best benefits of losing weight.”
5. “My wife took a ceramics class this week. She made me this ice cream bowl. It’s small, but adorable.”
6. “10 months, I’m only 16 lb away from my goal weight! Don’t forget to look back at where you started!”
7. “3 years of weight loss”
8. “I probably feel younger now than I did at 24.”
9. “Lost 125 lb in 2 years with a heavy emphasis on sustainable habits.”
10. “I definitely got my youth back, it was a whole new lease on life!”
11. “I am learning to give myself grace, especially on the hard days. Body dysmorphia and loose skin is difficult to deal with but thankful for change.”
12. “3 years, feels good to go from XXL to XL and 44 waist to 38 waist.”
13. “I feel much better about myself, but for me that has more to do with making more nutritious choices and being more active.”
14. “2 years, making sustainable lifestyle changes and slow, gradual weight loss works best!”
15. “I’m approaching the 3 year mark of my life style change. I’ll never give up on myself again.”
16. “My Selfmade Lightyear Suit!”
Are you actively trying to reach a goal of yours? Do you find inspiration from other success stories?