17 Times People Shared Photos of Their Little Failures and Made Us Want to Hug Them
Some days, it feels like Lady Luck has turned her back on you, and you wish you just stayed in bed all day. Everyone is familiar with this feeling, and the heroes of this article definitely know how the story goes. Luckily, all these people have a great sense of humor and decided to document their less-than-fortunate days and share them with all of us.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything experienced a full range of emotions as we scrolled through these 17 hilarious pictures.
1. “I was scraping off the front window when I thought I heard ice and snow sliding off the back window. It was not snow or ice.”
2. “Sad boy after his favorite toy, Maple the Monkey, finally fell apart”
3. “Dropped my cologne in my sink.”
4. “Being 6’3” was pretty tough in Japan."
5. “Went to clean my glasses and this happened.”
6. “My son’s reaction when he saw my dad and brother using a chainsaw to cut down one of our trees.”
7. “I was only parked for a few hours.”
8. “My friends asked me to babysit their Corgi puppies. I left them for 3 hours with some food and came back to this.”
9. “They play tug of war and he lets her win even though he’s strong enough to win if he wants.”
10. “My son asked his uncle to write ’Batman’ for him...this is why he isn’t allowed to watch my kids.”
11. “Asked my 2-year-old niece to smile for a photo.”
12. “My dog’s reaction to realizing my girlfriend is driving us on our road trip”
13. “Went to the zoo yesterday. Found this guy just sitting like this, making fart noises at everyone that walked by.”
14. “My boss bought 50 chairs in an online auction. It wasn’t until we went to pick them up that we realized it was at an elementary school.”
15. “I went to pour myself a nice bowl of cereal, and this happened.”
16. “My wife’s first attempt at cupcakes”
17. “I told my husband cutting his own hair is a bad idea and...”
Which of the photos gave you that “oh, poor thing, let me hug you” feeling? What’s happened in your life that made you have all the feels?