18 People Whose Accidental Photos Turned Out to Be Pure Gems
There are times when you desperately try to take a good photo, and you only get a nice one after multiple tries. And there are times when luck is on your side, and you get the most amazing shot without trying. Those accidental photos are usually pure gold, and we can’t get enough of them.
Now I’ve Seen Everything would like to congratulate these excellent photographers for their wonderful timing that didn’t fail to surprise us.
1. The perfect capture of an ice-cream drip
2. “My friend found a bee trapped in their earbuds case.”
3. “A friend of mine having a fun day out in Cardiff”
4. “My brother caught a fishing pole with a fishing pole.”
5. The perfect headshot
6. “My grandfather had a red-headed woodpecker land on his leg.”
7. “My wife took this photo a long time ago: man riding bird.”
8. “Caught a couple of Canada geese passing by while I was shooting the moon.”
9. “My cats chased a mouse into the bathroom. There was a towel hanging on the back of the door. Smart mouse!”
10. “My dog slipping on wet rocks”
11. “Today, my friend accidentally dressed like a mannequin at the street market.”
12. “Went out with my girlfriend today. This picture was taken the split second before disaster struck.”
13. “This fox in my neighbors’ yard hangs out and poses like their fox statue.”
14. “Now gimme that, you!”
15. “Oh, you know, just a duck on the NYC train...”
16. “My dad took this picture of a rat piggyback riding a cat piggyback riding a dog, Hawaii, 2008.”
17. “Found out I can see my veins while I was testing my Wyze camera for water damage.”
18. “My brother got slapped by a fish.”
Have you ever been lucky enough to capture a perfect moment? If so, please share your pictures with us.