18 People Share the Strangest Complaints They’ve Got From Their Partners
A recent poll found that about 1/3 of the people asked find their partner the most annoying person on the planet. Some of the reasons for that is snoring, passing wind, being messy or loud, and rudeness. This is understandable since a couple living together faces one another every single day. But sometimes these complaints are quite weird and not easily justifiable.
Now I’ve Seen Everything knows that everyone can be a bit cranky in their relationship, and here are some perfect examples.
- My wife complains to me that the diamond in her ring is too big and always gets caught while brushing her hair... ©sirmarsh/Reddit©sirmarsh/Reddit
- My ex-husband used to complain that my omelets were “too fluffy.” ©psyc***agny/Reddit
- My wife complains that I use too much toilet paper and that I should only use 3 sheets. ©chelsea9898/Reddit
- My mom complains because my dad chases her around the house without his dentures in and tries to sing badly to her and kiss her... It’s adorable, but I guess it can get old after 40 years! ©peachgrill/Reddit
- Funny how my wife complains about how much garlic I use but never complains about the taste of the food. She loves my cooking! And I love to cook! ©icouldlivewoutbacon/Reddit
- A coworker complained to me that her husband (very handsome) was well endowed and too good in bed. I was going through a dry spell and I snapped at her jokingly. “Come on! Now go tell a homeless person that you just had a juicy steak! But you couldn’t eat it all because it was just too big.” ©ChaChaGalore/Reddit
- I heard a coworker the other day complain about how her husband didn’t rub her feet when she was pregnant with her daughter... 6 years ago. I think it wasn’t so much the complaint that was weird but the fact that she still sounded pretty bitter about it after all this time. ©pinkprozak/Reddit
- My complaint, five years into home ownership, is that he will not stop wearing shoes in the house. It’s nasty. His defense is that he’s protecting his feet. From what? Who knows. ©Adalaide78/Reddit
- It’s my own complaint (of course): I hate his sneeze. So much. It’s the worst. It’s like a sonic boom at exactly the right level of ear-splitting timbre. Asking him to sneeze quieter has only gotten me weird looks (even though he is also sensitive to sound — things rattling in cars, especially), so now I just hold my ears. ©throwawayferret88/Reddit
- I had a friend tell me she had considered divorce because her husband kept saying good morning to her before she’d had coffee. I laughed thinking she was joking, and she looked at me stone-faced and said they had to go to marriage counseling over it, and finally her husband realized this was a serious issue. ©SoloShell/Reddit
- My husband complains that he has no room in our king-sized bed and sleeps poorly because of it. I told him our bed is huge and that this shouldn’t be the case. He took this photo at 5 AM and sent it to me for proof. That’s me on “his” side of the bed (picture above). ©danifrankenstein/Reddit
- My parents divorced 13 years ago and divided their possessions, each parent got their own new home. My dad later moved from his suburban house to a small apartment in the city, and sold his house to my best friend from high school. Since my dad was downsizing his life, and it was my friend and her husband’s first home, he gave a lot of furniture he didn’t need to my friend. When I showed my mom a picture of my friend’s new baby, the first thing she did was comment on the rug in the background. She was shocked and pissed my dad gave it away to her. After 13 years of divorce! ©f**kyes/Reddit
- My coworker complains that her husband takes medicine for ADHD/depression. She thinks he should just get over it and control his brain on his own. ©CognizantCephalopod/Reddit
- Every time my wife complains about stray beard hairs in the bathroom sink I show her the picture above. ©azureal/Reddit
- My wife complains that all her credit cards are the same color, silver. ©Moonage1942/Reddit
- I had a boyfriend who, while I was finishing brushing my teeth, said casually from the other room: “I hate the way you spit.” I told him I didn’t care. He accepted this. It never came up again. ©lynn/Reddit
Did you find any of these complaints funny? Do you agree or disagree with most of them? Which are the ones that made you nod your head in agreement?
Preview photo credit azureal1977/Imgur
Now I've Seen Everything/People/18 People Share the Strangest Complaints They’ve Got From Their Partners
Share This Article