18 Reminders That True Love and Partnership Exist
According to many couples, what makes their relationship last is the level of satisfaction. It’s more about the bond you build with one another and not so much about the partner you choose. The level of affection, comfort and support are very important characteristics that keep the relationship strong. And it’s so refreshing and encouraging to see so many couples around us putting in the work and maintaining a happy bond.
Now I’ve Seen Everything loves seeing couples going out of their way to make each other happy by doing even the smallest thing imaginable.
1. “Pictures before and after a liver transplant.”
2. “Lunch my wife made me”
3. “My husband and I dressed up as each other for Halloween.”
4. “Having a tough shift in the ICU, so my husband and bestie brought me some coffee.”
5. “My husband and I celebrated 10 years of marriage today.”
6. “When we got engaged 5 years ago, my husband couldn’t afford the ring I originally wanted. Today, he surprised me with this.”
7. “My husband and I at our first dance.”
8. “A holiday tradition my wife and I share — going on 7 years!”
9. “Chocolate-filled hearts for my husband’s twenty-fourth birthday today!”
10. “I told my husband I’d never won a trophy, so he got this made for me.”
11. “My husband and I recreated our wedding photos for our anniversary.”
12. “My cousin and her boyfriend are getting married after 17 years of being best friends.”
13. “My husband likes to put my art on the fridge like I’m in elementary school.”
14. “That feeling when, after a long day, my husband brought me this”
15. “Through thick and thin. Together my wife and I have lost 315 lbs.”
16. “My husband likes to hold and sing to our recently adopted kitten like she’s a baby.”
17. “I can easily fit 2 of my fingers in my husband’s wedding ring.”
18. “My wife’s grandparents are 98 years old, married nearly 80 years, and suffering from dementia, but their live is so strong that she’s fixing his shirt and blowing kisses at him.”
What is the sweetest thing your partner has done for you? It doesn’t have to be a huge gesture, but even the smallest thing that made you happy.