16 Pics That Prove Family Is the Greatest Gift of Them All
There’s a quote that goes “Family is a little bit of crazy, a little bit of loud, and a whole lot of love.” And it’s true — time spent with loved ones is like a roller coaster ride with its ups and downs. But at the end of the day, even if you have disagreements here and there, your kin will always be there to care for you and give you genuine support.
Now I’ve Seen Everything wants to share this album of 16 photos, which show how truly special family bonds are.
1. “My mom commissioned someone to make these outfits for a family wedding. We’re boys btw.”
2. “Five generations of strong women in my family”
3. “My grandparents: 50 years apart, still absolutely smitten with each other.”
4. “My grandparents’ wedding photo. My heartbroken grandma once ripped it apart after a fight.”
5. “Taken 40 years apart and my grandfather has aged better than me.”
6. “My wife was an 89-year-old 6-year-old.”
7. “My daughter and I picking up our new family members.”
8. “Taken 18 years apart, 1995 Mom (left) and 2013 me (right)”
9. “My grandma (80 yo) recently remarried (a 90 yo). Now they play their pianos side by side.”
10. “I wore my fiancé’s grandma’s wedding dresses.”
11. “My parents at their wedding. My mother chose to wear a red dress as an act of defiance because she was pregnant.”
12. “The end of a journey — me and my sister reunited with our father.”
13. “My mother and I at the same age, taken exactly 30 years apart. There’s really only one major difference.”
14. “83 years difference in age, both using the same cane to help them stand.”
15. “Sister and I. The strawberry cake recipe is my mom’s, and it’s over 60 years old!”
16. “I told my dad he was having a grandkid before his bday pic.”
What is your family story that you think could even be filmed? Which of the photos in your family album is your favorite of all time?