15 People Who Never Wanted a Pet Until They Met Their New Fluffy Friend
Having a pet isn’t always easy. You have to clean after them, take them to the vet, and buy special food for them. That’s what these 15 people thought before their new four-legged friends walked into their lives. And now they can’t imagine spending a day without their beloved pet.
Here at Now I’ve Seen Everything, we couldn’t stop smiling from ear to ear as we looked at these people who changed their minds in the blink of an eye.
1. “Dad went from not allowing her inside the house to threatening to kick her out every day to getting grumpy about ’KitKat not spending enough time with him’ when I’m around.”
2. “Reluctantly agreed to get a dog after years of pressure from the wife and kids... This is my life now.”
3. “My dad told me ’no more cats.’ He also texted me this picture of my new cat 3 days ago.”
4. “My boyfriend did not want to keep this kitten, but today I found a dozen selfies on his phone like this... Guess it stays.”
5. “Ladies and gentlemen, my father and Loxley.”
6. He went from “I don’t want a cat in this house,” to “I bought her a crib because she is a baby.”
7. “Just to clarify, these are YOUR cats, I want nothing to do with them!”
8. “From ’No more cats. Ever.’ to ’He’s mine, you don’t get to hold him.’”
9. “’No, we aren’t getting a puppy. I don’t want a puppy. I won’t like it. I won’t walk it or pay any attention to it. No.’ Fast-forward to ’C’mere, Dabba’s big boy! Let’s watch TV and nuggle!’”
10. “You need a cat like you need a hole in your head.” Now Ziggy is his baby that meows until he puts down his iPad and lets him lay on his chest for ’tummy time.’"
11. “OK, but she can’t come on the furniture.”
12. “When my boyfriend and I first met, he was very anti-cat due to his allergies. Now, this is him cuddling a teeny kitten with excitement, allergies be damned.”
13. “We are NOT keeping those kittens!!”
14. “Dad then: ’We don’t need another cat in the house. It’s pointless.’ // My dad 2 months after we adopted Felipe”:
15. “He swears he hates cats, especially this ’manipulative’ one.”
Have you ever said, “I don’t want pets in my house” and then been overtaken by their love and sweetness? Do you know anyone who has done this? We would love to see their picture!