14 People Whose Sense of Humor Could Save the Titanic From Sinking
Scientists claim our sense of humor may become a lifeboat when we are struggling with stress and inconvenience. Whenever you’re having a bad day or feeling overwhelmed by daily chores and problems, it’s always helpful to take a minute for a good laugh. Our heroes know this for sure and use their sense of humor as the best remedy for life’s many bad surprises.
Here at Now I’ve Seen Everything, we want to show you photos of masters of humor who can teach us that there is always room for a laugh.
1. “My blind friend got engaged yesterday...he’s pretty sure.”
2. “Shoulder the burden.”
3. “Just say no to maternity clothes!”
4. “Forever alone edition: sunscreen”
5. “After getting hit by a car this year, I thought this was the only appropriate costume for Halloween!”
6. “When you can’t afford socks, so you create your own.”
7. “Just lost my foot after a motorcycle accident. This is the sticker my son chose to decorate my brace with.”
8. “My father’s first attempt at Photoshop. Behold his ‘camouflage’ shirt!”
9. “A friend noticed this walking around Vancouver.”
10. “Heard my husband telling the dog to stay still in the kitchen, walked in and this greeted me!”
11. “My husband was upset, so he built a ’bearicade.’”
12. “My wife caught me doing my best merman impression”
13. “My wife ordered this for our baby announcement but it didn’t fit her so I decided to put it to use.”
14. “My partner filling in fabulously for the flower girl”
What unlucky situations did you have that made you laugh instead of crying?