15 People Who Got Shattered Expectations Along With Their Online Order
Online shopping is not for the faint of heart. From the moment you click “buy,” a countdown starts to the moment your new order arrives. Then unboxing is a rush. But it can very quickly go downhill when you realize that what you ordered isn’t what you’d hoped. A desk that’s absolutely too tiny or a phone case with the print of an actual ad are synonymous with disappointment.
Now I’ve Seen Everything wants to warn you to err on the side of caution with some pics that perfectly illustrate how chaotic online shopping can be.
1. “My husband ordered a hand-painted photo of us for our anniversary. It’s humbling, to say the least.”
2. Hulk doesn’t quite feel like himself.
3. “They didn’t even try, lol.”
4. “I should have read the dimensions.”
5. “I was expecting this Stüssy Windbreaker for my husband. This is what we received for $100 and a month late.”
6. “I have a feeling a child’s size was accidentally packaged in the adult bag.”
7. “My experience online shopping”
8. “This is just sad.”
9. “Um.... Old Navy? I have questions.”
10. “I bought this from the official website too.”
11. “$75 and 7 months to receive this.”
12. “Turns out I’m not very good at online shopping.”
13. “My mother ordered a fall wreath from a Facebook ad. Weeks later, a tiny package from China showed up.”
14. “What I ordered vs What they sent”
15. “This mask has seen some things.”
Do you like online shopping? Have you ever gotten something unexpected? You can tell us your stories in the comments.
Preview photo credit MissGinnyW / Reddit
Now I've Seen Everything/Fun/15 People Who Got Shattered Expectations Along With Their Online Order
Share This Article