17 People Whose Secret Super Power Is to Make Others Laugh
People who have a sense of humor may be a cut above the rest, as research says funny individuals tend to have a higher IQ. Luckily, some of those who were blessed with the skill to make others laugh, understood that with great power comes great responsibility. So they used their comedic talents to spread cheer around them.
Now I’ve Seen Everything gathered 17 photos showcasing how these funny “heroes” saved the day with their sidesplitting tricks.
1. “My husband said he was going to make a bed frame. I thought it was for our new mattress... It was for the cat.”
2. “My boss and I had an ugly sweater competition.”
3. “When I ask my husband to cut vents in the turkey pot pie...”
4. “My friend, who is a gardener, sends me photos of himself at work.”
5. “My husband started 17th grade (his Masters program) on the same day my daughter started 5th grade. They’re both ecstatic about going back to school.”
6. “A friend put googly eyes on the stuff in his fridge. Wife was cracking up too hard to be mad...”
7. This pilot joking around at the airport.
8. “Couldn’t afford to get my wife a Lexus for Christmas, so I got one of their bows instead and put it on her car.”
9. “My wife freaks me out with ’Xena’ in the shower. Scares me every time.”
10. “My girlfriend was out of town, so my dog and I finally had the dinner we’re always putting off.”
11. “Here’s our annual ’parenting disaster’ Christmas card.”
12. “I let my husband decorate the bathroom.”
13. “My uncle gave me money for my birthday. He has a great sense of humor.”
14. “My parents went on a hike where I had my senior picture taken. They came back with this...”
15. “All of my co-workers agreed to dress up as Smurfs for Halloween. I was the only one who went through with it.”
16. “Was wondering why my wife was giggling when she asked me to change the air filters...”
17. “My friend turned 40 today, so I delivered balloons dressed as the ’Grim Reaper’.”
Do you also have a friend or a loved one who cracks you up all the time? What was the funniest thing he or she did? We love a good laugh, so share your story with us in the comments section.