15 People Who Have an Exceptional Sense of Humor in Every Situation
If laughter is the best medicine, some folks are the cure to our problems. They have a special way of brightening our lives with jokes, especially practical ones, about pretty much everything. Some even show us how to deal with tough matters like medical conditions in a light-hearted way.
Now I’ve Seen Everything puts the spotlight on a few people who were born with the gift of comedy.
1. “After years of saving I finally bought a house.”
2. “My cousins have Alopecia Universalis and an excellent sense of humor.”
3. “Some of my wife’s clothes require level 100 folding and I am only a meager level 68. Help.”
4. “Although I know she’s worried about the hurricane, my mom still keeps her sense of humor about it.”
5. “Our friend is buying his first home today, so we worked with his realtor to be sure this is the first thing waiting for him in his kitchen.”
6. “My mom sent me a picture of her water bottle with the caption ’I’ll get you next time Optimus!’”
7. “I pranked my wife.”
8. “I made this little guy to scare my husband in the morning!”
9. “Last year I forgot to get batteries for my niece’s toy so this year she got me this.”
10. “My son told my husband there was a lot of water coming from under the sink to the fridge.”
11. “My husband gifted me a bandana banana.”
12. “My wife’s interesting choice of words for our anniversary cake!”
13. “My 12-year-old daughter’s sense of humor is showing.”
14. “My daughter called me on my way back from the store stating that our toilet had a huge leak. I came home to this...”
15. “My daughter when she said she wanted to be a Transformer for Halloween.”
Well, there are a lot of ways to make people laugh. Which one was your favorite? Which one would you like to try on your friends and family? Let us know in the comment section.