20 Images of Majestic Things That People Refused to Leave Unseen
Things like walking on crunchy leaves in the fall immediately send a rush of happiness through most of us. Well, it just so happens that every once in a while, people come across unexpected surprises that achieve that same feeling. Fortunately for us, nowadays, folks are quick to snap a photo and share it online with the world. That way, we all get to appreciate these oddly satisfying discoveries.
1. “I work in a kitchen and everyone says I look like the guy from Ratatouille. Every minute.”
2. “Mushroom risotto unintentionally matches my countertop.”
3. “The dog I’m dog sitting looks exactly like her food.”
4. “A variety of colors found on a walk in the woods”
5. “My tomato is exactly the same size as my bread slice.”
6. 2 weeks between photos and they lay seamlessly into one complete view. Like a portal to the past in Christopher Nolan’s movie.
7. “This photo I took of a bird through my binoculars looks like a planet.”
8. “The color gradient of my cherry tomatoes”
9. “The way the condensation formed on my blackberry plant this morning”
10. “The snowflakes lined up perfectly.”
11. “My egg ended up in the perfect shape for the croissant.”
12. It looks like the real wasp is dancing with the reflection wasp. Absolute sync!
13. “My T-shirt’s design perfectly fits through the hole of my gaming chair.”
14. The reflection from the Coke can on the table looks like something out of “Stark Industries.”
15. “By complete coincidence, the trees along this street match the colors of the buildings.”
16. “My glass broke so clean, I’m considering still using it.”
17. “My girlfiend knows camouflage doesn’t have to be camo.”
18. “Not sure what happened with this particular dahlia blossom, but it sure is beautiful.”
19. “My shirt perfectly camouflages me in this bed of flowers.”
20. “A dragon fly landed on my friend’s foot and mirrored their tattoo.”
What crazy, oddly satisfying things have you seen? Share your photos with us!