15+ Photos That Can Make Anyone Believe in True Love
Love is often associated with happiness, and there’s a lot of truth in that: being in a happy marriage is associated with less depression, better natural pain control, and even fewer hospital visits. this wonderful feeling comes in all shapes and forms. Aside from romantic love, there are lots of other types, for example love between pets and their owners, friends, family members, and many more.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything are convinced that every single kind of love is a wonderful gift from life, and we can’t wait to share these photos that are full of affection.
1. “Our blind cat is snuggling my daughter’s toy because it smells like her.”
2. “While my wife was pregnant, our cat would not allow her to be out of sight. He’d lay his head on her belly every morning.”
3. ’’My 90-year-old grandpa didn’t move from this spot for 4 days after Grandma’s open-heart surgery.’’
4. “My buddy’s reaction the first time he saw his friend after some time spent apart.”
5. “Here is my nan on her 100th birthday with her first great-granddaughter!”
6. ’’My 10-month-old son found love at the splash pad today.’’
7. ’’I helped this moose after its mom got hit, and it came back and kissed me 2 years later.’’
8. “That look got me.”
9. ’’My daughter and my best friend’s son have been inseparable since the day he was born.’’
10. ’’At 90 years old, my grandpa still insists on cooking my birthday fry for me.’’
11. “My sister’s dog was stolen last year and we just found him today! This is him getting picked up.”
12. ’’My 92-year-old grandmother is under hospice care. Her best friend never leaves her side.’’
13. ’’This orangutan noticed my grandfather’s amputated leg and ran up, hugged, and kissed him. He didn’t want to leave his side.’’
14. “He’s 60 years old in cat years but clings to me like a newborn child.”
15. A 12-year-old pit bull got a new and very unlikely friend!
16. This homeless man created a safe home for his dog.
For you, what’s the most powerful sign of affection? When was the last time you showered someone with your love and attention?