18 Recreated Photos That Prove People’s Bonds Get Stronger With Time
Family and friends are the people we tend to surround ourselves with, and we cherish their love more than anything in the world. That’s why we like taking photos with them and keeping their memory alive. One way to liven up these memories is to simply recreate those old pictures and remind ourselves how lucky we are to have or have had these people in our lives.
Now I’ve Seen Everything would like to share 18 pictures that show how people can honor their past and the people in their lives.
1. “Me holding on to my girl at my high school graduation in 2002 — I’m holding on to her even tighter at hers in 2020.”
2. “34 years apart”
3. “For my mom’s sixtieth birthday, my brothers, my cousin, and I recreated a photo from my first day of kindergarten.”
4. “20+ years later, we’re still a bunch of dirty boys.”
5. “The same person, Han Junjia, 26 years apart, China”
6. “It’s unexplainable how much effort and commitment went into this photo remake of my brother and me.”
7. “My son and me, age 3”
8. “Pop wanted to recreate his childhood Santa photo.”
9. “My best friend and me during our first day of high school and then our last day!”
10. “My son and me, 27 years apart — same Moses blanket, basket, and onesie!”
11. “My mother holding me (1989) vs me holding my son (2017)”
12. “My fiancé and I finally found the same spot in Central Park where my grandparents took this photo back in the ’40s.”
13. “Same wedding outfits 60 years later”
14. “3 sisters, 37 years apart — I don’t know why it took us so long to make one of these.”
15. “My son in 2010, and me in the ’80s — both were taken in my parents’ backyard.”
16. “40+ years later”
17. “Me with my newborn son, and my father holding me as a baby”
18. “Me reading the newspaper with my dad, circa 1989, and my daughter doing the same with me”
Have you ever recreated an old photo of yourself or any of your family members? We would love to take a glimpse if you’d like to share.