16 Photos Proving That Nature Has No Limits to Its Creativity
It seems there won’t be a shortage of curious things in nature any time soon. From the rainbow that perfectly outlines the sun to the ghost leaf left behind by snails, amazing things are just around the corner if you’re attentive enough to notice them. But even if you aren’t, you’re still in luck, because people are happy to share their finds online.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything gathered the best examples right here.
1. “My rhododendron looks like it’s trying to run off.”
2. “This pepper looks like it’s challenging me to fisticuffs in 1820.”
3. “My girlfriend and my nephew have a very similar birthmark despite the fact that they aren’t related at all.”
4. “While the veins on my left hand say ’Yo,’ the veins on my right hand spell out ’Hi.’”
5. “My blinds’ reflection looks like lunar phases on my wall.”
6. A full rainbow, perfectly outlining the sun
7. “My plant looks like a leaf.”
8. “Tomato, not rotting, no molding, has its own seeds sprouting inside of it”
9. “My dog fell asleep in the rain and the ’shadow’ looks like a cartoon dog.”
10. “This old colored pencil box after termites ate all the wood”
11. “When the light breaks through the clouds and lights up a strip of the mountain:”
12. “My daughter found a stick that looks like a camel head.”
13. “A suspiciously perfect triangular cloud”
14. “A strawberry whose seeds have sprouted”
15. How a 5-month-old banana looks
16. “My aquatic snails ate this leaf and left a perfect ghost leaf behind.”
Have you spotted something unusual lately? Share it with us in the comments below and expand our list!