18 Lucky Times When Product Packaging Kept Its Promise
The perfectly displayed photos on food packaging almost always sets us up for disappointment. But if you’re lucky, you get to win the meal lottery with these rare, edible gems. From pizza toppings that match the box description to products that look like they came straight out of the picture, these food items turned out exactly as promised.
Now I’ve Seen Everything would like to share some of these pleasant surprises with you, so we gathered photos of dishes that met — if not exceeded — our expectations.
1. “Lived up to its name!”
2. We wish all frozen cheesecakes looked like this.
3. “Microwaved pasta kit did pretty good!”
4. “In terms of popsicle likenesses to that of the Mona Lisa, it usually looks like something by Picasso.”
5. “This is the first time this has happened to me.”
6. “It’s almost exactly the same.”
7. “Pleasantly surprised, the cream is the best part!”
8. The result turned out to be just as good as they promised.
9. The real snowman may be not that perfect, but it surely looks charming.
10. Very close!
11. “For once, a pizza that can be judged by its cover.”
12. “I got this ice cream bar from a store in Tokyo and it was exactly the same as in the picture. Plus, it was delicious!”
13. “Not bad.”
14. “It’s pretty close! And the bacon was decent, especially since it was microwaved.”
15. “No complaints!”
16. The menu picture is lying, but we’re not disappointed.
17. It’s much more than we expected.
18. “In Japan, their ad-to-food ratio is almost always on point.”
When was the last time the thing you bought fully met your expectations or completely disappointed you? Tell us in the comments!