15 Eccentric Designs That Wow Anyone Who Comes Across Them
Some folks enjoy stealing the show with their peculiar looks and others prefer creating products with unique features. All in all, both types of people lend a little extra color to the world and make it so ordinary days become extraordinary ones through a simple lucky find. From a dragon-like mohawk to a hippo car, these designs draw all eyes to them.
Now I’ve Seen Everything presents you with a few out-of-the-box designs that you’ll either hate or love.
1. “My aunt’s nephew’s haircut.”
2. “The shoes I discovered in a second-hand shop”
3. “This mailbox in my neighborhood”
4. “This backpack I saw at the Santa Monica Pier”
5. “I saw this and just had to share.”
6. A romantic tea set
7. “A bicycle seat with extra support”
8. “A bear jacket”
9. “This bike I found in Kraków, Poland”
10. “A scarf made of socks”
11. “My cousin made this coaster out of a broken iPhone charger.”
12. Croc skates
13. It’s quite a striking set of instruments.
14. “A 3-legged table that my boss found and put in my office.”
15. “Don’t get me wrong, it’s awful. But I kinda like it.”
Do you own any items that you love but everyone else hates? Let’s see some pics in the comments!