18 Photos That Radiate So Much Happiness You Can Feel It Through the Screen
If you’ve ever felt so happy you wanted to share it with the whole world, then this article will definitely resonate with you. The 18 people we chose for this compilation took photos of themselves on the happiest days of their lives and decided to brighten up ours by sharing them.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything are convinced these pictures are just what we all need when the weather outside is getting gloomier.
1. “I just bought my first house!”
2. “Randomly reunited with my sister tonight after she ran away from home in 2005.”
3. “Guess who was told today that she only has to see her oncologist once a year for checkups now?”
4. “19 years ago today, my wife and I met in a waterslide line. Here’s us the night we met and us now.”
5. “Just realized I took nearly the same photo on my honeymoon today that my mom took 43 years ago on hers.”
6. “I told my dad that I bought the game Risk and wanted to play it with him. He said he’d never played. I show up to his house and find him with printed-out battle plans and map strategies.”
7. “Found $10 picking up trash along the road... then I lost my car keys. Happy Earth Day!”
8. “I’m a grocery cashier. A little girl comes through my line & gives me this. Said he would keep me safe.”
9. “We’ve been best friends since we were 4. Here’s our prom picture from 2013 and us on Christmas 2019.”
10. “Came home from work to see my wife in her wedding dress. We’ve been married 8 years today.”
11. “Got a nice surprise from the cleaners after staying at a hotel for the past 3 months because of work.”
12. “It’s not pretty, but since I spent my 33rd birthday alone, I decided to recreate my favorite cake from scratch! Happy birthday, me!”
13. “The CEO of my company doing the dishes after buying everyone lunch. This is why I love my job.”
14. “The woman who bought my cockroach painting sent me this just now.”
15. “My mom filming her first YouTube video, she’s always been too shy to talk to the camera but she did it!”
16. “My daughter turned 19 the other day. We had to use the candles we had on hand.”
17. “Me and a painting I finished just yesterday. I’m so happy with how it turned out.”
18. “Another year of incorporating my wheelchair into my Halloween costume!”
Do you also have an image with a special backstory? Don’t be shy and share it with us! It would be nice to know the story behind your pic.