19 Celebrities Who Embrace Their Authenticity, And These Photos Are a Delightful Break From the Perfectly Edited Bodies
Hollywood stars often seem like deities: they have flawless skin, toned bodies, and shiny hair. Pictures of these perfect people make us feel insecure and unattractive. It’s good that many celebrities are trying to change this and are posting their real photos, where we see cellulite, pimples, and stretch marks, just like everyone else.
1. We have a lot to learn from Lizzo about being in harmony with our own bodies.
2. More pictures of Lizzo, infused with self-love.
3. Ashley Graham, a mother of three, proudly displays her stretch marks.
4. A photo with gray hair and no makeup is something very ordinary for Salma Hayek.
5. At home with her kids, Cardi B forgets about makeup, complex hairdos, and other details.
6. In the early morning, we all look about the same, and Jaime King doesn’t hide it.
7. In between photo shoots, Tyra Banks lets herself take a rest from the wigs and the makeup.
8. TV presenter and star of The Bachelor and Bachelorette, Ali Fedotowsky, is proud of her body changes, because her children were born thanks to them.
9. Model and actress Brooklyn Decker shows that even celebrities’ eyes can get inflamed before an important photo shoot.
10. Katie Holmes doesn’t hide the stretch marks on her belly, and many moms thank her for that.
11. Chrissy Teigen keeps reminding young moms that motherhood can’t and shouldn’t be flawless.
12. Model Denise Bidot knows for sure that every body is a beach body.
13. Rihanna proves that we can feel attractive and confident even with hair on our legs.
14. Singer and TV presenter Stacey Solomon loves the way her stretch marks shine in the sun.
15. Olivia Munn doesn’t think that cellulite is something to be ashamed of, and she inspires other women.
16. Lady Gaga doesn’t even think about hiding the stretch marks on her chest, and her fans thank her for that.
17. Actress and internet-star Lele Pons regularly shares honest pictures of her body with the followers.
18. TV presenter Vicky Pattison shares both flawless photos of herself and unfiltered home selfies on her page.
19. Jessica Simpson showed swollen legs during pregnancy.
Bonus: Khloé Kardashian and her sister Kim remind us that anyone can fall asleep sunbathing and end up with some interesting tan lines.
Тhe trend of showing fans real life instead of polished photos is very refreshing. It’s already changing beauty standards in contemporary society and making the younger generation more confident in themselves.