15 Celebs Who Proved That You Can Never Be Too Old to Welcome Kids Into Your Life
Many actors and artists who get a big break in the entertainment industry understandably “strike while the iron is hot,” and sometimes prioritize their careers over their personal lives. Meanwhile, other celebs find love the second time around and end up having kids later on in life.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything believe that children are blessings, and we’re happy for these 15 celebrities who didn’t let their biological clock stop them from building a family.
1. Simon Cowell was a first time dad at 54 years old.
2. Halle Berry had her second child at 47 years old.
3. Janet Jackson was 50 years old when she gave birth to her first child.
4. Bruce Willis was 59 years old when his youngest daughter was born.
5. Madonna was 41 years old when she welcomed her son Rocco.
6. Brooke Shields gave birth at 40 years old.
7. Michael Douglas was 58 when he welcomed his second child with Catherine Zeta-Jones.
8. Susan Sarandon had her third child at 45 years old.
9. Jeff Goldblum had a newborn son at 64 years old.
10. Celine Dion had twins at age 42.
11. Rachel Weisz welcomed a baby with husband Daniel Craig at 48 years old.
12. Salma Hayek was 41 years old when she gave birth to her daughter.
13. Meryl Streep became a mom for the fourth time at 42 years old after giving birth to her youngest daughter.
14. John Stamos became a father at 54 years old.
15. Gwen Stefani gave birth to her miracle baby at 44 years old.
Do you think having kids later in life has its perks? What age do you think is the most fitting for becoming a parent?