15 Female Celebrities Who Got Older in Age But Not in Their Looks
There’s something fascinating about seeing our celebrity idols maintain their youthful looks. It’s like we have a mental image of them from when we were younger — a time when we fangirled or fanboyed over them immensely. And whenever we see them looking exactly the same as they did years ago, it’s almost like looking back at fond memories from the good old days.
Now I’ve Seen Everything collected side-by-side pics of stunning female celebs who didn’t seem to age, and we included their corresponding ages when the photos were taken to illustrate how much time have passed.
1. Avril Lavigne, from 18 to 37 years old
2. Jennifer Aniston, from 36 to 49 years old
3. Halle Berry, from 42 to 51 years old
4. Heidi Klum, from 35 to 44 years old
5. Liv Tyler, from 26 to 40 years old
6. Gwen Stefani, from 34 to 46 years old
7. Christina Applegate, from 31 to 48 years old
8. Kate Beckinsale, from 32 to 43 years old
9. Fergie, from 31 to 44 years old
10. Kylie Minogue, from 39 to 52 years old
11. Gabrielle Union, from 32 to 45 years old
12. Kate Winslet, from 26 to 40 years old
13. Jennifer Love Hewitt, from 28 to 40 years old
14. Gwyneth Paltrow, from 31 to 45 years old
15. Jennifer Lopez, from 27 to 51 years old
Which of these women do you think aged most gracefully?