15+ Men Who Proved That It’s All in the Hair
Men go to hair salons or barbershops more often than women, according to a survey. On average, guys have their hair done almost 6 times a year, while gals go almost 4 times within the same period. This goes to show that gents pay attention to their appearance just as much as women. And a new haircut is one simple and cheap way to improve their looks.
Now I’ve Seen Everything presents 18 men who reached a new level of “charming” after shaking up their manes.
1. “The new cut turned your brows from a distraction into an asset. Well done, my dude.”
2. “That fringe was pretty awful.”
3. “Chopped my hair off after 7 years!”
4. “My boyfriend had his hair cut and my jaw dropped when I saw him.”
5. A before-and-after of the cut
6. “Your face shape stands out more in the ’after’ pic.”
7. “I had very long and thin hair. So, I decided to get a buzz cut.”
8. Before and after
9. “It’s amazing what a haircut can do.”
10. “I cut off the dreadlocks, but I’m missing them already.”
11. “I’ve had it long for like 6 years, and I thought it was time for a change.”
12. “I’ve finally stopped blow-drying my hair straight, and I’m learning to love and embrace the curl!”
13. “A few weeks ago, I donated my hair to make wigs for patients with cancer.”
14. “Decided to cut my hair after the last 2 years.”
15. “I cut my hair today. Feels fresh.”
16. “My new hairstyle”
17. “Dyed my hair green several weeks ago and I like the result a lot.”
18. “I cut my hair shorter, what do you think?”
- “I just gasped.” — © awwww**** / Reddit
We’re sure that our readers have their own examples of transformations. Please tell us about your experiments with hairstyles or show your photos in the comments!