15+ Pairs of Celebrity Lookalikes Who Could Easily Be Mistaken For Siblings
Scientists say we have surprisingly high chances of meeting a doppelganger — a person who looks almost exactly like us and who’s not a relative. For example, a person with an “average face” (with the most widely spread features, such as brown eyes, round face, etc.) can have about 74,000 potential doppelgangers.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything decided to check this theory and found some strikingly similar-looking celebrities.
1. Lily Collins and Audrey Hepburn
2. Beyoncé and Dinah Jane
3. Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Javier Bardem
4. Emma Watson and Kiernan Shipka
5. Kate Beckinsale and Ryan Reynolds
6. Jaime Pressly and Margot Robbie
7. Kate Middleton and Lauren Conrad
8. Hugh Jackman and Clint Eastwood
9. Mark Ruffalo and Jaime Camil
10. Jessica Lange and Caitlyn Jenner
11. Zach Braff and Dax Shepard
12. Chelsea Handler and Elizabeth Banks
13. Ricky Martin and Jessica Simpson
14. Ian Somerhalder and Chace Crawford
15. Victoria Justice and Nina Dobrev
16. Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel
17. Jennifer Connelly and Demi Moore
What would you do if you found yourself face to face with someone who looked a lot like you? Tell us in the comments.