15 People Who Poured Their Hearts Out Through Tattoos
One of the main reasons people get tattoos is to mark themselves with something of utmost importance. It can be the date of their children’s birth or their deceased pets or maybe a matching tattoo with their siblings. These occasions might be the safest ones since people will rarely regret them since they stand for something higher than just themselves.
Now I’ve Seen Everything collected 15 deeply personal and meaningful tattoos that people will probably never regret.
1. “I lost my puppy last year so thought it was perfect to add him into the scene — especially as he loved water so much.”
2. “This is a dog memorial tattoo for my Bella. She brought such a special piece of life to me and I’ll always be appreciative.”
3. “This is a tattoo of the book my dad was reading when he passed away.”
4. “Today, I got a tattoo of my dad.”
5. “My first tattoo, an homage to the neighborhood I spent so much of my childhood in”
6. “A piece dedicated to my little brother who recently passed”
7. “I lost my old boy Sebastian last month. I had my first tattoo in his honor.”
8. “Got a matching tattoo with my mum, I grew up to her reading dragon books to me.”
9. “Decided to get a tattoo to commemorate my trade/skill as an electrician.”
10. “Figured I was getting too old to carry my childhood toy around anymore.”
11. “My father passed away almost 2 months ago. Today is his birthday and he always wanted us to have matching tattoos.”
12. “After 7 months, I finally got the tattoo for my parents, dog, and family home.”
13. “After a horrible car accident in July, I’ve decided to get a tattoo of a quote from Game of Thrones.”
14. “Moved from Sydney to Ireland when I was 10. I’m 20 now and here’s my first tattoo.”
15. “The way the light is hitting my leg combined with where I’m missing muscle gives it a darker look.”
Have you ever gotten a tattoo that was an homage to something very meaningful to you? We would love to see photos or read a description of it.