17 People Who Gained a Few Pounds and Are Now Happier With Their Bodies Than Ever Before
People who are too skinny have a harder time getting a good night’s sleep and are at higher risk of various health complications. Although the body-positive movement is gaining more and more popularity, there’s still an unspoken pressure of being skinny. Fortunately, many people understand that being underweight is just as unhealthy as having obesity, and they chose to share their weight-gaining journey to inspire us all.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything admire these strong people who now feel so much healthier and happier.
1. “I gained weight the past year.”
2. “I’ve been having a hard time gaining weight but keep grinding.”
3. “I decided to finally try to get in shape, so I could feel confident.”
4. “I had resigned myself to thinking I would never be able to gain weight. Then I hit the gym.”
5. “I knew I could not live like this anymore.”
6. “Weight gain in the last 12 months”
7. “This is the longest I’ve stayed healthy, and I have no plans of letting myself go back.”
8. “Toothpick to toothbrush”
9. “Today, I’m happier and healthier.”
10. “Gained 50 pounds and lost an eating disorder.”
11. “From hating myself to being healthy and happy. Worth it.”
12. “I’m finally happy with my body, and that’s something I never thought I’d say.”
13. “I’ve finally begun to learn how to love my body and feed it what it needs. This is the happiest I’ve ever felt looking in the mirror!”
14. “From barely filling out a size 00 jeans to a size 2”
15. “Gained some weight and a rescue pupper.”
16. “When I first started lifting to gain weight in January 2020, I set myself the goal to hit 75 kg. It took almost 2 years, but I hit that goal.”
17. “It’s taken a long time to gain weight and muscle. Still keeping at it!”
Which transformation impressed you the most? Do you know other healthy ways of gaining weight?
Preview photo credit toh***withdishes / Reddit
Now I've Seen Everything/People/17 People Who Gained a Few Pounds and Are Now Happier With Their Bodies Than Ever Before
Share This Article