19 People Who Enriched Our Lives With Unique Spectacles
Social media aren’t just a tool that helps us stay close to people we care about, but also a teaching assistant. Anyone can access a large database of information that they wouldn’t be able to read about otherwise. Or they would have to visit a library and spend hours trying to find that same info inside an encyclopedia. With just a simple visit to a website, you can see things that are unique and entertaining.
1. “My vegan chicken wing had a wooden bone in it.”
2. “My daughter’s hair is falling out, leaving a little mohawk.”
3. “My son took a nap on his Daddy and woke up a Super Villain.”
4. “Almost 23 years old and still has the universe in her eyes.”
5. “Here is my finished prosthetic eye.”
6. “My mother’s grease jar.”
7. “My friend’s father caught a blue lobster the other day.”
8. “The local garbage truck on Halloween.”
9. “A friend left a glass bowl outside, and a wasp nest happened to be nearby.”
10. “My daughter’s boyfriend and my Peruvian guinea pig share a similar hairdo.”
11. A fluffy chicken bag.
12. “Total unit of a jackfruit.”
13. “This tiny scorpion I found in my daughters toilet.”
14. “My daughter found a one-eyed frog.”
15. “For the first time in 33 years, an egg without a yolk came across.”
16. “The star at the top of the tree reflected in my daughter’s eyes.”
17. “These round dice.”
18. “Here’s the McRib patty before being cooked.”
19. “The best photo with my bats for now.”
Have you ever discovered something that surprised you? Did you share the picture with anyone around you and what was their reaction?