20 Women Who Prove That Gray Hair Is Synonymous With Beauty, Self-Confidence and Self-Respect
When people see their first gray hair, people often worry because they think they are becoming old. In some cases, it actually means you just have a lack of melanin, the pigment that gives color to your hair. But don’t forget: gray hair can mean many other things, such as wisdom, experience, and even, in some cultures, the reflection of the moonlight.
With that in mind, many women dared to leave dyes aside, and Now I’ve Seen Everything celebrates the fact that they embraced and accepted their natural hair.
1. “Turning 47 soon and refusing to dye my gray hairs.”
2. “I’ve had gray streaks since I was a child, but I’m finally letting them shine at 30. 4 months of growth so far!”
3. “This community has really helped me appreciate the silver streaks in my hair. Thank you all for sharing your magic and beauty to help me feel magical and beautiful!”
4. “Growing out my gray. I kinda like it.”
5. “Gray Hair Club checking in! (+ bonus cute seal)”
6. We love this look.
7. “I’m 28 years old, but I’d wager that about 1/6 or 1/5 of my hair is entirely white (not gray... White).”
8. “It’s my birthday, and my grey hair is showing more than ever.”
9. “I’m in love with my silver streaks. As much as I’d love to dye my hair again, I would miss my tinsel hair too much!”
10. “These white ones do what they want. And I let them...cuz there ain’t enough mousse, gel, or Aqua Net in the world to tame them. 🤣 That texture is whack!”
11. “Finally embracing my gray hair at 55.”
12. “What is happening here? Everyone says I am warm but look at that gray hair coming in. Can someone analyze me in this image?”
13. “Life’s gooood”
14. “I dyed my premature grey hair since I was about 20. I finally decided to let it fly free at 35.”
15. “Embracing my natural silver hair!”
16. “I’ve been really feeling my natural grey hair today that’s more noticeable with wet hair, and I wanted to share :)”
17. “Recent big chop! And embracing the gray.”
18. “Metal gray”
19. “Going grey is inevitable part of life — fearlessly embracing it at 53”
20. “27 years old and growing my grey hair out! Very pleased with the color and natural red highlights.”
What people do you know who look great with gray hair? Have you already gone for this look or do you prefer to dye your hair?