15 Pics We Absolutely Had to Take a Look at More Than Twice
Sometimes we might start to think that we can’t trust our own eyes. During moments like these, it might suddenly seem like two of your dogs somehow merged into one, the stairs look like they go up and down at the same time, and mannequins are almost like people.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything decided to make a compilation of such deceiving photos.
1. “I’ve been trying to explain to my sister-in-law that it looks like her legs are over her husband’s shoulders... She doesn’t see it.”
2. “My wife took a picture of my daughter drawing with me. At first glance, it looks like she’s standing next to me, and I have very dainty feet.”
3. “Are these steps going up or down?”
4. “Cotton picker at night looks like a huge concert crowd.”
5. “Double dog”
6. “Who let this panther in my house?”
7. “My friend feeding an antelope”
8. “Caught the reflection of the light in the window, looks like it’s floating in the sky!”
9. “Someone turned my cats into a scarf.”
10. “This mannequin in the store showcase looks hyper realistic.”
11. “My dogs appear to have merged this morning.”
12. “Thumbs up”
13. “The snow slowly melting on the front porch looks like an ’ice tornado’.”
15. “I took this a couple of days ago, just realized that the kite is perfectly aligned.”
Have you ever taken a picture so perfectly well-timed that it looks like an optical illusion? Share them with us so we can also be awestruck.
Preview photo credit bijoubear/ Reddit
Now I've Seen Everything/Fun/15 Pics We Absolutely Had to Take a Look at More Than Twice
Share This Article