15 Times Images Played With Our Minds
The beauty of photography is that an ordinary shot can turn out extraordinary with a single special detail or a shift in perspective. A pic of a door hole can be as cinematographic as a scene from an Oscar-winning film, and a childhood photo can be transformed into an optical illusion. It’s okay to have your doubts about things, but some people on social media have proof that pictures are as magical as they look.
Now I’ve Seen Everything put together a compilation of images that are puzzling gems.
1. “My cousin is so laid back, he could be in The Matrix.”
2. “A hole on a door at my work looks like something out of a movie.”
3. “The feet on this bench at my gym look a lot like an impaled iPhone.”
4. “My lamp looks like it’s in front of and behind the TV at the same time.”
5. “My baby brother had one long arm in 1999.”
6. The more you look, the more it seems to be bending.
7. “The shadow makes it look like she still is a little kitten.”
8. “My friend’s legs are really confusing me in this picture.”
9. Most of the fruit here is just mirrored.
10. “That’s not my brother’s hair.”
11. “The angle of this photo makes the bottom step an illusion.”
12. “The reflection of the fireplace makes it look like this car is on fire.”
13. “My dog chases balls so much, he decided to become one.”
14. “This building on my street looks 2D from a certain angle.”
15. There’s no hole there, just a mirror.
Have you ever taken any photos that could fit in this compilation? It’s time for you to give us a challenge!
Preview photo credit ManiacWhiz / Reddit
Now I've Seen Everything/Fun/15 Times Images Played With Our Minds
Share This Article