20 People Who Solve Problems at the Snap of a Finger
It is a well-known belief that progress is made by lazy people looking for easier ways to do things. We all may have experienced an outburst of creativity when we were in tough situations and needed the solution immediately. Our today’s heroes showed the genius ways to cope with all troubles they faced in their life, and some of them made us smile a lot.
Now I’ve Seen Everything is feeling really inspired after witnessing how far people’s problem-solving skills can go, and we’re curious about how many of these you think you could’ve come up with yourself.
1. “Making the most out of my scar”
2. “I took grad photos with my boyfriend of the time, and after learning about our breakup, my aunt ‘fixed’ my photos.”
3. “My boss complained about my coworker’s hair being too long. Soo she fixed the problem.”
4. “I have an ugly tribal tattoo. But I think I fixed it.”
5. “I’m a dog-owner. I live in a neighborhood full of cat-owners. They told me my dog scares their cats. Problem solved.”
6. “My black doggo’s face never shows up in pics, so I fixed it and made it where you can see his happy face.”
7. “Dog started crying when I disappeared to shower. Problem solved.”
8. “There they fixed it.”
9. “The cat kept peeing in the plant so we spiked the pot.”
10. “The power button on the tv broke. This is how my dad fixed it.”
11. “Washing machine lid, fixed!”
12. “Packed our son’s school lunch. We were out of juices boxes, so I improvised.”
13. “My wife fixed our remote”
14. “How my grandparents fixed their TV problem...”
15. “My daughter fixed her cousin’s barbie after the head popped off and would not reattach.”
16. “Wife found her phone cable was too short. She fixed it. Genius!”
17. “My coworker forgot her contact lens case, so she improvised.”
18. “Got my gran an iPod Nano for Christmas but forgot to get her a case. So she improvised, as most granny’s do.”
19. “Had to improvise when I didn’t have a banana to use for scale when I was selling a cage online.”
20. “I’ve been considering getting this as a tattoo.”
Which one of these solutions do you think is the most creative? Which one of them would you like to try? Let us know in the comments.