20 People Who Scored a Lucky Shot
If you think about it, there are a lot of interesting sights in our surroundings. For example, some coincidences lead to accidental art, or lights and objects perfectly line up and produce a fascinating image. And sometimes, our cameras are also fast enough to capture a one-in-a-million shot that would have otherwise been missed by the naked eye.
Now I’ve Seen Everything collected these 20 photos taken by people who were observant and quick enough to catch the visual treats around us.
1. “Frozen spaghetti for 2 in North Dakota”
2. “My phone vibrated from a text message at the exact moment I took a picture of San Francisco.”
3. “My wife was getting out of the truck when the wind was blasting super-fast...”
4. “I took a picture the moment the firework exploded.”
5. “My suds in the sink are staring back at me.”
6. “This silhouette on the sidewalk also represents what I was doing at the moment I took the picture.”
7. “I took a picture of a ’ghost’ chickadee!”
8. “A result of a lightning strike in my old neighborhood”
9. “The mirror in my hotel room is awfully judgmental.”
10. “I somehow managed to take this photo at the exact moment the balloon popped so it looks like a balloon ghost!!”
11. “This shadow looks like a person.”
12. “No edits, and not long exposure — this was literally by chance that they were in an almost perfect row.”
13. “This sun reflection through my window is shaped like a sword!!”
14. “Hehe, my dog”
15. “Indirect sunlight on an old stone building from a new glass building”
16. “I found another dimension.”
17. “This dog with a human body”
18. “This Grinch-shaped cloud”
19. “The shadow of my Kitchen Aid mixer looks like a person with a tiny bun.”
20. “The way the snow melted around my cat’s paw prints”
What is the best photo you’ve ever taken? Have you witnessed something that you cannot explain but that you caught on camera?