18 Behind-the-Scenes of Great Movies That Reveal Hollywood’s Deepest Secrets
The magic of movies focuses all its power on making us see amazing and uncommon things in real life. It may happen that one of the most common questions when leaving a movie theater is: “But how did they achieve something like that?” The truth is that Hollywood is an expert at making use of all kinds of tricks to achieve such realistic effects in their movies. That’s perhaps why we find it so entertaining to see images during moments of filming.
At Now I’ve Seen Everything we compiled several behind-the-scenes moments that reveal the best secrets of the films.
1. Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman) filming an action scene in the Justice League movie
2. In the second installment of The Hobbit, Benedict Cumberbatch became the dreaded dragon Smaug.
3. Margot Robbie and Jared Leto filmed some tricky scenes for the Suicide Squad movie.
4. Before and after effects of Beauty and the Beast
5. Here’s how some of Tom Holland’s web-slinging scenes were filmed in Spider-Man: Homecoming
6. This was Ant-Man’s (Paul Rudd) encounter with a giant animal.
7. In the movie Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme there is a bit of a trick to everything that looks like magic.
8. In the new version of The Jungle Book, this is what the she-wolf who raises Mowgli really looks like.
9. Digital effects created an entire fantasy world in Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland.
10. This is how one of the most romantic moments of Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2 was filmed.
11. King Kong’s hand holding Naomi Watts
12. This is how they created the fastest blue hedgehog of all time, Sonic.
13. In the movie I, Robot, they were able to simulate these machines.
14. The moment when everything changes for Jean Grey (Sophie Turner) was filmed like this in X-Men: Apocalypse.
15. The shooting of one of the most beautiful scenes of the movie The Shape of Water
16. Ezra Miller becoming The Flash
17. Rampage’s gorilla and his change thanks to technology.
18. In The Return of Mary Poppins, the fantastic and magical scenes were filmed with little hacks, such as this one.
Which movie full of special effects do you like the most?