13 Celebs Who Prove Pregnancy Is No Reason to Hide in Baggy Clothes
Certain pregnant women choose loose and comfortable clothing to conceal their growing bellies, while others embrace glamour and proudly display their changing bodies. Celebrities such as Rihanna, Adriana Lima, and Suki Waterhouse have served as examples, showcasing stunning pregnancy outfits that prioritize style without relying on baggy attire.
1. Beyoncé literally glows in this gorgeous dress, and it’s not just because of the sequins.
2. Anne Hathaway showcased her belly, donning a tiered blouse paired elegantly with classic pants.
3. Ashley Graham confidently rocked a bold red dress, embracing her pregnancy with style and glamour.
4. Ciara opted for a daring look by choosing a see-through dress adorned with crystals.
5. Suki Waterhouse wore a beautiful red dress that allowed a side view of her belly.
6. Kim Kardashian radiated glamour in a lace black dress gracefully showcasing her pregnancy.
7. Jessie J radiantly flaunted her pregnancy in a vibrant red ensemble, complemented by a stunning coat.
8. Rihanna is not giving up on open and minimalistic outfits, even during pregnancy.
9. Caroline Jones looked stunning in a sparkling dress, paired with a gorgeous set of heels.
10. Kerry Washington exuded elegance in a cutout maternity dress that beautifully showcased her baby bump.
11. Cardi B knows how to draw attention to herself.
12. Jennifer Lawrence confidently wore a tight dress adorned with polka dots.
13. Adriana Lima believes that a pregnant belly should not be hidden but bare.
The topic of pregnancy can be delicate, particularly due to societal tendencies to criticize women’s bodies during and after childbirth. Nevertheless, one brave woman took a bold step to unveil the reality of a postpartum body to the world.