14 Pics That Have Mind-Boggling Abilities
A simple photo can turn into a puzzle with a click at the right time. Depending on the angle, lighting, and other factors, a concrete wall can be mistaken for a lake, and a dog can seemingly double in length. These accidental magic tricks leave us wondering if there’s actually a glitch in the matrix.
Now I’ve Seen Everything challenges you with a series of baffling photos.
1. The truck has no container.
2. “My beagle doubled in length overnight.”
3. “Today on my walk through Philly, I came across a camouflaged building.”
4. “Took a picture of my garden and accidentally turned the concrete wall into a lake.”
5. “It looked like this car was holding up a light post.”
6. “This is a photo of a car.”
7. “A Viking fur cloak or my dog sleeping on me? You decide.”
8. “A photo I was sent from a ski hill was my desktop background for a week before I realized it was upside down.”
9. “That’s a very strong panel of drawers.”
10. A 2-headed dog
11. “Just a cat watching the neighborhood...”
12. He’s actually standing on a frozen lake.
13. He’s just lying down behind the stairs.
14. “Just a guy wearing a hoodie”
Which pic confused you the most? Have you ever taken this type of photo? If you have, can you share it with us?