17 Heartwarming Pics That Can Restore Your Faith in Kindness in No Time
When you open a news website, it’s hard to keep all the negativity from dragging you down. But while lots of negative things are happening in the world, true kindness always shines brighter, and there are people all over the globe who make spreading positive energy their life mission.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything believe that reading good news and heartwarming stories is incredibly important, and with this in mind we gathered 17 photo with proof that kindness never goes out of fashion.
1. “Someone left this wreath anonymously on my mailbox. This made my day. I’ve only just moved in.”
2. “A street cleaner feeding stray dogs”
3. “Walked into Starbucks crying a bit after a fight with my parents. The barista wrote this on my cup, and didn’t charge me.”
4. “Took a chance and decided to rehabilitate this boy instead of letting him be put down. One of the best decisions of my life.”
5. “I have downstairs neighbors, and always see that they have a flower pot but no plant. I drew them a flower, and hoped it make the rest of their day.”
6. “The heat index was 110°F, so we offered him a cold drink. He went for a full-body soak instead.”
7. “My daughter always received comments about her ’princess hair.’ But she got her hair cut and donated the hair to ’Locks of Love.’”
8. “It’s been 7 months since I found Merlin. He was dirty and had clogged femoral pores when I got him.”
9. “Ready to be put outside for the busy delivery drivers and postmen. I hope they like it and wish I could see their smiles.”
10. “I got a flat tire and was struggling. Then these guys turned up.”
11. “I made these windows bird-friendly to help the bird population from declining.”
12. “We saved 3 bulldogs from being put down. 2 have been adopted, and the third will be staying with me. Life is good.”
13. “What a foster home can do for a sick cat — now Misza is enjoying his retirement after being neglected for 15 years.”
14. “Every time I️ come to my gym, this man is helping this employee with calculus.”
15. “I made a chocolate cheesecake with Braille for my partner’s birthday.”
16. “The hospital let my dog stay with me after brain surgery.”
17. “This restaurant offers food for free if you can’t afford it.”
What type of gestures restores your faith in humanity? Have you ever been on the receiving end of someone’s kindness? Tell us about it in the comment section.