15+ Celebrities Who Have Famous Doppelgangers
We tend to think that our features are unique, but given the fact that the population of the Earth is huge, there must be a person who looks like you. Meeting them is sometimes portrayed as creepy in movies, for example, in the psychological drama Enemy (2013). We do hope it’s not like that in reality, because some celebrities are likely to run into their almost-twin right on the red carpet.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything prepared some comparisons of famous people whose resemblance is uncanny.
1. Carla Bruni and Bella Hadid
2. Timothée Chalamet and Natalia Dyer
3. Amy Poehler and Beverly D’Angelo
4. Christian Bale and James Brolin
5. Jennifer Connelly and Daniel Day-Lewis
6. Ryan Gosling and David Arquette
7. Vincent Cassel and Fred Astaire
8. Willem Dafoe and Frances McDormand
9. Tilda Swinton and Conan O’Brien
10. Lily Collins and Audrey Hepburn
11. Jaime Pressly and Margot Robbie
12. Rachel Weisz and Juliette Binoche
13. Ornella Muti and Adriana Lima
14. Queen Latifah and Zora Neale Hurston
15. Oliver Jackson-Cohen and Jake Gyllenhaal
16. Rob Lowe and Ian Somerhalder
17. Michelle Williams and Brigitte Bardot
Have you ever spotted some people from the past who look similar to our modern celebrities? Share them with us!