15+ Celebrity BFFs Who Proved Lasting Friendships Are Possible in Hollywood
Most of us have a notion that Hollywood is a superficial industry, where relationships are fleeting and people easily come and go. But these celebrity duos can be considered exceptions to the rule. Their friendships have stood the test of time, and their bonds even seem stronger today than it was before.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything are huge fans of inseparable celebrity besties, so we’ve rounded up 16 famous BFFs who could warm our hearts with their genuine connection.
1. Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox, friends for nearly 30 years
2. Scarlett Johansson and Chris Evans, friends for over 10 years
3. Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz, friends for almost two decades
4. Matt Damon and Ben Affleck, friends since they were kids
5. Blake Lively and Florence Welch, about 14 years of friendship
6. Lea Michele and Jonathan Groff, friends since 2006
7. Tom Hiddleston and Benedict Cumberbatch, friends since 2010
8. Sarah Jessica Parker and Andy Cohen, friends since they met in 1992
9. Naomi Watts and Nicole Kidman, good friends since 1991
10. Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson, friends since 1999
11. Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift, over 10 years of friendship
12. Shay Mitchell and Ashley Benson, best friends since 2010
13. Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder became good friends after they met while filming Vampire Diaries.
14. Jaime King and Selma Blair, more than 20 years of friendship
15. Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid, friends since they were teenagers
16. Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio, friends for about 25 years
Which of these friendship duos is your favorite?