15+ Hardworking People Who Deserve the Highest Praise
When asked if they are creative, people in different countries gave varying answers. In the US, more than half of all respondents (52%) think they have this quality, whereas in Japan, only 19% agreed. And even though specialists believe that true creativity is rare, our today’s heroes proved that determination and talent can help you achieve incredible results.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything found some Internet users whose hard work deserves praise.
1. “First and last Sub-Zero cosplay that I made. Never stop doing what you like.”
2. “6 years ago I was homeless, two years ago I got married to the love of my life, bought a house, and adopted 2 dogs.”
3. “I made this. Currently trying to navigate the world as an artist and hoping one day I’ll have a booth!”
4. “I handwrote out the script to Jurassic Park.”
5. “My first Christmas as a single dad. I did my best and my daughter enjoyed herself, I think!”
6. “I made this. I tried to combine 5 paintings.”
7. “I made this skirt from a curtain I got at Goodwill (made the blouse too).”
8. “January 2021 to present. Decided to make the changes needed to get healthier at the start of this year.”
9. “I live in a van and this is the interior.”
10. “A small portrait I did using this ballpoint pen”
11. “I found a cheap table, so I painted it and added a mosaic to the top.”
12. “I made a phoenix entirely out of Taco Bell hot sauce packets.”
13. “Lost 132 lbs in 12 months. I’m just so much happier than ever in my life.”
14. “Not really able to afford eating out, so I made a fine dining meal for my family. Their joy and the way these turned out just made my week!”
15. “I made this crochet dress.”
16. “I made this sweatshirt out of a blanket I got at my local thrift store, and it’s probably my favorite thing that I’ve made so far.”
Do you have any recent accomplishments — big or small — that you want to share with us? Post your stories or pictures in the comments, we’d love to take a look at them.