15 Jaw-Dropping Designs That Will Make You Go “Now I’ve Seen It All”
There’s no doubt that it takes creativity and lots of fresh ideas to become a designer. But some designers let their imagination run a bit too wild when creating truly unusual items. From a ring with a way too realistic eye in it to a notebook in a shape of a letter, these unique designs will make you rub your eyes in disbelief.
Here at Now I’ve Seen Everything, we couldn’t help but burst into laughter as we scrolled through these pictures of overly creative designs.
1. “This cursed door handle”
2. “My friend has this ring with an actual used glass eye in it...”
3. “An overweight cup”
4. “Leather face purse I found at an antique store.”
5. “Bowling shoe heel day look”
6. A Florida man driving his jet ski through the streets
7. “Lobster flip flops. 10/10 would wear.”
8. “Hair nails”
9. “I designed a scarf”
10. “Saw this at a local social enterprise”
11. “This notebook that is ’E’ shaped, why?”
12. “Spotted in the wild”
13. “My gift to my father (it’s a Marlon)”
14. Some extra wheels, just in case.
15. “This bear jacket”
Do you have something in your life that you consider worthy of this compilation? Describe the item in the comments.