15 People Who Took Their Lives Into Their Own Hands and Made a Change for the Better
There can be many reasons why someone decides to change something in a big way in their lives. It could be just a moment during a normal day or a traumatic event that created a shift in them. Whatever the reason, we are glad to see so many people gain back their confidence and inner strength.
Now I’ve Seen Everything is in awe of these 15 people who decided to change something about them that improved their quality of life.
1. “6 months keto and 16 months CrossFit. Finally, replaced my awful 2018 corporate headshot this week!”
2. “I didn’t take care of myself. This year, I took back my life (and lost my hairline in the process) but I’m happier than ever.”
3. 14 months of determination and hard work
4. “Today I bought a shirt that actually fit well and I felt really good about myself! These photos are almost 2 years apart!”
5. “The difference a year makes: 140 lbs down for him, 100 for me.”
6. “I went from 306 lbs (139 kg) in March 2020 to 140 lbs (63.5 kg) today.”
7. “3 hard years later in the same spot — who is that girl on the left because I don’t know her.”
8. “From 240 lbs to 163 lbs in 6 years. Wore a crop top in public for the first time!”
9. “A year and a half ago, I bought a bike and started riding it. Today, I finished my first sprint triathlon.”
10. “I used to feel ashamed and disgusted whenever I was in public, but now I’ve found a little self-confidence.”
11. “In 12 months, through fasting and meditation, I lost more than weight, I lost the something that was holding back my happiness. I’m not finished yet!”
12. “16 months’ difference: I lost all the weight through strict diet and exercise.”
13. “After feeling like I was doomed to my BPD and PTSD, I went on to be a volunteer. Soon I will become a clinical support worker to help others.”
14. “Been in a rut this week with my anxiety, so I decided to let it out and paint it away.”
15. “Before and after recovery from addiction”
What big change have you made? How has the change impacted your overall quality of life, and how long did it take you to achieve your goal?