15 Photos That Prove Online Shopping Is for People With Nerves of Steel
There’s no doubt online shopping is very convenient. The choice is much bigger than in any offline store, and you can order almost anything without even having to leave the house. But once you get your package, you might be in for a rather unpleasant surprise. That’s exactly what happened to these 15 people who know firsthand the difference between their expectations and harsh reality.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything will definitely think twice before ordering something online after we saw these pictures. But all of them definitely made us laugh!
1. “My husband ordered a hand painted photo of us for our anniversary. It’s humbling, to say the least.”
2. “My mother ordered a fall wreath from a Facebook ad. Weeks later, a tiny package from China showed up.”
3. “Extra-large” dog pool, they said...
4. “Found a cool-looking Godzilla succulent planter but got a creepy rodent Godzilla instead.”
5. “My boyfriend’s favorite Pokémon is Gengar, so I ordered the biggest one I could find. But then this arrived.”
6. Not quite “petite” jeans...
7. “I mean, technically this is what I ordered.”
8. “Buying online is always a rollercoaster.”
9. “My mom ordered steps for the dog. The order and what we got don’t quite match.”
10. “This is what happens when you buy a $20 punching bag online.”
11. At least you won’t get cold with this winter hat.
12. “Never buy anything online, even if it looks legit.”
13. “Amazon did me wrong with this cat tree.”
14. “We ordered some Christmas cheer.”
15. “What I ordered vs. What was delivered.”
Have you ever had a disappointing online shopping experience? Do you have any photos that would’ve fit into this compilation perfectly?
Preview photo credit Roast_Dinner30 / Reddit
Now I've Seen Everything/People/15 Photos That Prove Online Shopping Is for People With Nerves of Steel
Share This Article