15 People Who Didn’t Let Any Difficulty Stand in Their Way
Setting a goal is the easy part, but the most difficult thing is to actually achieve that goal. The best steps you can follow are to first be very specific about your goal and then organize your plan. It’s best if you have each and every step written down somewhere so you can see them. Then, you have to take action, keep your perspective and make sure you are aware of the possible obstacles that might come your way.
Now I’ve Seen Everything believes that all people should be free to choose the course of their life and these 15 people should be applauded for their determination.
1. “From 228 to 165 in 11 months. Couldn’t be happier with myself.”
2. “There are days when I still see myself at 284 lbs in the mirror. It’s crazy when your entire body changes that quickly.”
3. “I feel and think like a different person to be honest.”
4. “Just hit a milestone — 100 pounds of weight loss! Not to be outshined, my wife lost over 55 pounds too.”
5. “From 605 lbs to 329 lbs. 4 years of working on myself. I can’t even recognize the old me.”
6. “I have a ways to go, but I can say I’m so proud. I’ve learned it’s okay to love yourself and to be happy.”
7. “Weight loss over 5 years. I started eating intuitively, lifting weights, and boxing.”
8. “6 years between photos and we’re thriving.”
9. “I started walking and doing workouts. In 10 months, I lost 100 pounds.”
10. “Lost 72 kg in 9 months. Now I’m employed in the fitness industry and helping others achieve their goals!”
11. “Been hitting the gym regularly. I’m 35 and in the best shape I’ve ever been in, in my whole life.”
12. “270 lbs to 120 lbs — but with a little muscle this time.”
13. “December 2016 to December 2021. Best Christmas present I ever could’ve given myself.”
14. “If I can do it, so can you!”
15. “120 lbs lost in 18 months. Also, I’m 1+ years into maintaining that loss.”
Were you ever faced with an issue that became a life goal for you to overcome? Did you succeed and if so, how long did it take you?