20 Doggos Who Know How to Use Their Puppy Eyes to Their Advantage
Let’s be honest — some of us would love to have the power that puppy eyes have over us. Pooping on the floor or chewing on our shoes become inoffensive things as soon as we lay eyes on our dogs that say, “I’m really sorry about this,” with their eyes.
Now I’ve Seen Everything found some charming dogs who can get away with anything by looking at us while fluttering their eyelashes really slowly.
1. “Yeah, I pooped on the floor, bet you still love me.”
2. Billy-Bob, a rescue pup, showing all his cuteness
3. “Hey, Ma, can we skip Monday, pretty please?”
4. “Our spoiled Aussie/Beagle mix puppy”
5. “French roll”
6. “Hey, Mom, the sun woke me up. Could you play with me or give me something to eat?”
7. He is asking me to pet him this way.
8. “How on Earth is it possible to be this cute?”
9. His eyes are looking straight into our souls.
10. “He looks at me like that when he wants to play!”
11. “Huxley’s gaze gets me every time.”
12. “Denali — he’s been the best dog I’ve ever had. He’s so loyal, sweet, patient, fun, and just so, so lovable. I can’t imagine not having him in our life!”
13. Ginger won’t let her guests leave without a goodbye treat.
14. “She has her Master’s in Puppy Eyes Studies.”
15. “He instinctively knows I’m going away for a couple of days... Jöel, my Labrador/Mastiff X.”
16. “Hi, everyone, meet Koda! She specializes in puppy eyes and biting her husky brother Buddy’s ankles.”
17. “7 weeks to 6 months. How she’s grown!”
18. “Benji, our 7-month-old Goldendoodle, is making those puppy eyes to get a treat for being a good boy.”
19. This good boy says he’s sorry for bursting his favorite ball.
20. Milo’s “I am so sorry” face
Do your pets have frisky eyes like these? What do they use their puppy eyes for? Tell us about them and show us their photos in the comments below.