15 People Who Have Mastered the Art of Improvising
Not everyone likes to follow in the footsteps of other people’s ideas and solutions, so instead, they create their own path. This is what a 4-year-old girl did when she wanted to throw a themed party, but couldn’t choose between her 2 favorite costumes. And an English city decided to take a rather unexpected measure in order to keep the bats safe.
Now I’ve Seen Everything would like to show some respect to 16 people who designed items or thought of solutions for their everyday problems that are purely genius.
1. “My 96-year-old grandma waters her flowers by being lifted up on a tractor.”
2. “My friend threw a ’Thorella’ party for her 4-year-old daughter who wanted to be both Thor and Cinderella.”
3. “No more struggling to fit my hand in the container.”
4. “Crosswalk projected on a dirty winter road”
5. “No cuff links? Use a screw and nut.”
6. “This car has windshield wiper heaters to melt the ice and free your wiper blades during winter.”
7. “Just out here, living the dream.”
8. “This restaurant has a foot pedal for the bathrooms so you don’t have to touch the handle.”
9. Whoever designed this remote that also has a keyboard on the back is a genius.
10. “He kept getting in front of her walker and we were worried she might trip. This was her solution.”
11. “Cracked iPhone back? Use highlighters to ’upgrade yo’ phone.’”
12. Steaming broccoli doesn’t require any special equipment, as it turns out.
13. “Can’t find a stand for your mic? Use a hockey stick instead.”
14. When you don’t have the correct batteries, use a few coins.
15. “The box that my grill came in can be inverted to make a playhouse for a toddler.”
What is the most brilliant creation you’ve ever seen that has helped you, or someone you know, in everyday life?