15 Photos That Will Trap Your Mind in an Optical Maze
Even the things that we see every day, can sometimes absolutely confuse our brains. Oftentimes, we may just stop and stare, trying to process the whole view, and it takes some time for us to “load” the puzzle that a new angle opens for us. Some people go even further, taking pictures of the optical riddles and letting others exercise their eyes. And netizens can’t get enough of these photos.
Now I’ve Seen Everything found 15 pics where the universe accidentally glitched.
1. “Contoured my brothers chest and he looks great.”
2. “I get by with a leg-hand from my friends.”
3. “Those floating legs and face.”
4. “This kid was sitting on a fence with her jacket dangled down behind her. Looks like she’s floating there missing the lower part of her body.”
5. “My wife’s bag has a grumpy face.”
6. “The sun landed perfectly on this saw fish to give it a skull.”
7. “The look of cables silently judging you for your poor cable management.”
8. “These opals look like mini hatching dragon eggs.”
9. “So I turned into a toad last night.”
10. “Safe to eat? Found in my backyard.”
11. “The big face.”
12. “Our 2 cats look like they were cross-stitched onto the carrier.”
13. “My shirt perfectly camouflages me in this bed of flowers.”
14. “Sometimes my cat turns into a one giant ball of fur. Good luck seeing what’s what here.”
15. “Tried to take a chicken selfie and got this.”
What was the most confusing thing you’ve ever seen? How long did it take you to understand what you were looking at?