17 Pics That Prove We All Need Dad Humor in Our Lives
“Why are elevator jokes so classic and good? Because they work on many levels!” Dad jokes usually have terrible punch lines, but the beauty of these puns is that they make us cringe and laugh at the same time.
And to prove that dad humor can instantly lift anyone’s mood, Now I’ve Seen Everything gathered these 17 photos showing how fathers can effortlessly make their loved ones laugh.
1. “Dad went last minute shopping and came out as ’Fat Thor’ to take my son trick or treating.”
2. Burr Martin trolls his daughter by recreating her selfies.
3. “My stepdad...he was the best!”
4. This father’s idea of Christmas decorations
5. “Finally started working out again, and this is what my dad thinks.”
6. “My dad makes my stepmom take pictures of him doing weird things when we have record-breaking low temperatures.”
7. “We didn’t have 19 candles. My dad said the cake was 4 my birthday.”
8. “My father took the time to do this to my mother, ladies and gentlemen.”
9. “Ladies and gentlemen, I present my father.”
10. “My girlfriend’s dad posted this with the caption, ’Can’t believe this guy left his GPS on his dash when he went in the store.’”
11. “My dad asked me if I wanted an egg sandwich. I’m not even mad, this is genius!”
12. “My dad ’tried’ to wrap a present this year.”
13. “My dad’s pumpkin carving has a lot of personality!”
14. “My dad is adorable and his bad jokes always make me happy.”
15. “I saw a dad joke in action at a parking lot yesterday.”
The note reads, “Waiting for wife to finish shopping.”
16. “This is what my dad and I did for Father’s Day. I’m so grateful to have a father with a good sense of humor.”
17. This dad’s pro tip for changing diapers
What puns and jokes did you hear from your dad? Do you tell any of these to your own kids? Let us know in the comments.