15+ Unfortunate People Who Need to Befriend Lady Luck
Believing in luck can be a good thing, according to psychologists, because it gives people hope when circumstances are outside of their control. And it also helps them cope when random mishaps occur since they can then blame the incident on “bad luck.”
Now I’ve Seen Everything gathered 17 photos from people who experienced ill fortune at its finest, and they probably want to get on Lady Luck’s good side after what happened.
1. “Plugged the mixer in while pushing these in place. Accidentally turned it on and mixed my middle finger! I can’t bend the mixer back to form and my finger still hurts.”
2. “My friend accidentally threw his keys into the ceiling.”
3. “My sister asked the nail artist to make her a simple wedding manicure like in the left photo but something went wrong...”
4. “I dislocated my jaw...while eating cereal.”
5. A bad place to lose your dentures...
6. Just a friendly reminder to secure your load...
7. “The new vegan bacon sandwich that my wife bought. She’s vegan, not a prisoner.”
8. “All of the paint needed for a condominium complex”
9. “My custom-made Lego R.M.S Titanic that I spent a month working on, just slipped out of my hands.”
10. “Today a spider crawled inside my 55-inch flatscreen TV and died.”
11. “Saw my dude with car paint on his face. I’m a plumber. I raise you a fermented human waste and grease trap slurry!”
12. “My dog ate $100 off of my nightstand. It was supposed to go toward bills but I doubt the bank will accept it now...”
13. “When you’re stopping for gas, and now you’re stranded with a full tank.”
14. “I WAS enjoying a relaxing bath when my shower door decided to fall off. Not an inch of safe floor left to put my bare feet on.”
15. “I bought and wore different shoes for over a month.”
16. It was supposed to be one single line.
17. “I think I made a mistake.”
- “Did you spice it up and go for the nightmare version?” — © Judgementalcat / Reddit
How’s your week going? Better than the weeks of the people in this article?