15+ Unlucky Times Where People Probably Went “Why Me?”
When something unfortunate happens to us, we often try to look for answers. We question why it happened, or why out of the almost 8 billion people in the world, we were the ones who got picked in the universe’s “unlucky draw.” But life is unpredictable, and the best we can do in these tricky situations is to breathe and treat them as learning experiences.
Now I’ve Seen Everything found 18 people who encountered major inconveniences or funny mishaps, and they couldn’t keep their feelings to themselves so they shared it online.
1. “I was really craving for ice cream. Define disappointment.”
2. “I just ate a receipt.”
3. “I asked my husband to do a maternity photoshoot. Don’t the dogs look great?”
4. “I started shaving my hair when my razor died, right before I was supposed to go have dinner with my girlfriend’s family.”
5. “Guess I’m not getting in my car.”
6. “I married someone who does this.”
7. “I was having lunch when this duck came and drank my juice.”
8. “My online order: 2 different colors, 2 different sizes, and both left shoes. Lovely.”
9. “I came by my storage unit to pick up some stuff, just to find that someone cut my lock off and placed their own.”
10. “It fell off when I was walking to school.”
11. “I hastily chose the wrong bottle off the fridge and covered my smoked salmon with caramel instead of dill dressing.”
12. “I got an empty mozzarella stick.”
13. “My quarter fell out of my pocket into the vent but got caught, so now it’s taunting me.”
14. “He was so casual we almost didn’t notice him next to our table.”
15. “Just finished this 1000-piece puzzle to discover that the last piece is wrong.”
16. “Got my boyfriend some nice imported cookies, turns out he’s a monster.”
17. “Did I do something wrong?”
18. “I just finished drinking my cup of tea when I saw this...”
“I wonder how many were in there to start with.” — © Noktyrn / Reddit
What is the most unexpected thing that happened to you lately? Do you believe that surprises happen just by coincidence?