16 Times Nature Proved That It’s Multidimensional and Very Creative
While busy city centers make people anxious and stressed, increasing their blood pressure, natural sceneries are doing the exact opposite. They help calm the heart and mind and give people an overall sense of joy and pleasure. That’s why it’s so important to let nature do its thing in whatever way it chooses to. And there are so many magical things nature can and will do if we just leave it be.
1. “My kid’s pumpkin accidentally got put into a box in the attic for a year.”
2. “This mushroom grew perfectly out of the center of a tree.”
3. “Nature censored this safety sign at work.”
4. When Mother Nature reads the signs, she listens and stops the snow.
5. “Pepper my girlfriend cut.”
6. “This bottle I found on a beach.”
7. The bee orchid — its flowers resemble the shape of a pretty, smiling child.
8. A dehydrated pumpkin.
9. “Don’t trespass on nature. Nature wins in the end.”
8. White and gray bird on the back of brown and black pig swimming on the beach during daytime.
11. “If that was in front of my house, I would put underwear on it.”
12. “A dinosaur head-shaped rock”
13. “Looks like the tree absorbed someone.”
14. A very old and rusty boat with its very own forest.
15. “King of the forest”
16. “This chip I pulled out of a bag still has the roots attached.”
Do you like investing your free time in nature and if you do, how often do you take rides or walks in nature?