20 Pics That Will Make Imaginary Question Marks Float Above Your Head
Some photos make us smile, while some make us go “aww.” Then there are these images that leave us speechless and confused because of the bizarre things going on in them. And trying to understand the scene almost feels like deciphering a mystery puzzle.
If you’re up for a little challenge, Now I’ve Seen Everything gathered these 20 pictures that will make you scratch your head and urge you to look for answers.
1. “The second ugliest building in the world. Yes, those sculptures are babies.”
2. “A co-worker went to grab a jammed piece of paper in the printer. He ended up getting this.”
3. “’Shirtception,’ my favorite gift every year from my brother. We’re now at level 7.”
4. “A flock of birds resembling a horse, while horses gallop in the background...”
5. “The way the snow is melting off of my house”
6. “My brother got this pizza in Rome, Italy...”
7. “Found a 12-year-old steak wedged in my mom’s freezer.”
8. “A 6-door Prius”
9. “Can someone explain what is happening here? Who is buying these gowns from the 1918 funeral collection?”
10. Is this a DC and Marvel crossover?
11. “6 college bros and one brain cell between all of us”
12. “Here’s my newborn son covered head to toe in white ’fur.’ Apparently, it’s called ’lanugo’ and it will fall out shortly.”
13. “This house in my neighborhood has no windows at all.”
14. “Someone decided to dry their tent on telecom lines.”
15. “I want a Mustang. I want a Harley. I want a John Deere.”
16. “I’m pretty sure it’s a ’no parking zone.’”
17. “This is a piano I spotted in a river during my run this morning. It hasn’t rained a lot lately, and it appeared here in the last 48 hours.”
18. “I wrapped friends in duct tape and stuffed the forms to make this Halloween display.”
19. “I was looking through my late grandma’s photos when I found this.”
20. “My dad found a face as the pocket of his pepperoni pizza pants.”
Do you also have photos that would make us scratch our heads? We love challenges, so please share them with us in the comment section.